Essex Community Management utilizes over a decade of experience along with superior personal service and the latest technology to offer creative HOA management solutions. We work with some of the region’s best HOA’s in improving communication, access, and responsiveness.
Each community is served by a management team that may include a community manager, administrative assistant/assistant manager, and an accounting representative. Our goal is an improved quality of life at your community.
Our HOA management services include:
- Supervise maintenance activities and contractor performance
- Provide and explain association financial reports which are kept in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Financial collections and disbursements (including the collection of delinquent accounts and working with title companies prior to the selling of a home)
- Assist in development of the association budget
- Serve as a receiving center for association related homeowner and vendor telephone calls
- Provide privacy to homeowners by having a third party involved in cases of dispute
Our management fees are reasonable without sacrificing service quality. We are able to offer our homeowner’s association clients competitive prices due to efficient and effective internal operations, and superior industry and business knowledge. We provide easy online access to sought-after paperwork, forms, information, and reports. We offer a convenient online portal for the submission of association fees.
Should you have any questions about our management team or services, please feel free to contact us.